The teacher plays an important role in the development of each pupil and must perform this role with a sincere wish to guide, inspire and motivate pupils to become good and responsible human beings and citizens.
Those who teach the Character Building syllabus must consider themselves more than just ordinary teachers; to the pupils, they should strive to present themselves as positive role models, as well as friends. Their aim should be to boost the characters and personalities of the students, particularly through efforts of inspiring and coaching, as well as through the method of positive reinforcement.
To show commitment and character towards the inculcation of the true essence of this course, ICE Publishers presents the option of committing towards the training of the teaching faculty of the schools. Teachers’ training, competency and capacity building is the key towards meeting the objectives of the course.
Raising the standards of thinking and getting the teacher to be a role model is only the beginning. Harbouring the right mind set for teaching this non-traditional subject, building competency and enhancing the functional capacity of the whole staff is a prime duty of the schools, who are responsible of building good character within their students.
‘Source Code Training’ is a professional training company which has joined hands with ICE Publishers to take up this venture.
With more than a decade of training experience and professional counselling our firm provides teachers’ training in areas such as:
- The science of managing the development of a child
- Mentorship in the 21st century
- The chemical engineering stage 1 (The physiology of the child, its regulation and management through scientific methods)
- Child Psychology and its use in the 21st century behavioural matrix
- Pedagogy and methods of positive reinforcement
- Emotional intelligence
- Multiple intelligence and its implications
- Empathy as a tool
- Cueing and mirroring
- Effective zones of influence
- Co-circular effectiveness
- Getting the best out of The Step 2 Program
- Targeted Training for acute focus
- Efficient Syllabi
- Balancing the equation
- Gender management
- Stress management
- Classification by age – and its uses
- Teachers’ real assistant
- Unorthodox techniques
- Global Case Studies and their uses.
Source Code Training works with ICE Publishers to provide Teacher’s Training for schools that is offering Character Education.
We are also able to offer customized courses to build or fine tune the competencies required by the faculty to reach the desired results.
Teachers’ Training can be booked through ICE Publishers or by directly contacting Source Code’s website.